These are the official privacy policies for Pharm Origins Distribution
Pharm Retailers cares about your privacy. We respect the privacy of all your personal information and understand the need to protect it. We especially understand that your health is a particularly personal and private subject. We are committed to giving you choices about your personal information. This policy will tell you more about our commitment to your privacy, explain what information we collect and how it is used, and provide you with specific choices concerning that information. This policy applies to consumers accessing Pharm Origins Distribution and those of its affiliates, in the United States.
We provide customers with notice of their ability to opt out of information sharing with other marketers, and we honor those requests.
- In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, we receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit one of our sites. We may track the Internet domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous, unless you voluntarily tell us who you are. We may use “cookies” that allow our system to recognize your browser and help us personalize your online experience.
- Our site has scientific articles, testimonials and other information as it relates to the products. It may require users to give us personal information that may include:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
We use the member’s personal information from the registration and (or) subscription forms to send him or her information you may be asking for, promotional offers and discount information that a user may find of interest and value. The member contact information is also used to contact you when necessary.
- There may be times, such as when you order a product, that you will register to receive email offers, or register to participate in other services or promotions, at which we ask you to provide information about yourself. This could include your name, shipping and billing addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and credit card or other information.
- Whether or not you provide such information is completely your own choice. But if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to access certain services or promotions.
- We use the personally identifiable information you provide for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order, confirming your receipt of emails, registration, analyzing trends and statistics, informing you of our new products, services, offers, and promotions and so on. Pharm Retailers may share or store your information with that of our affiliated companies. Also, from time to time, we engage others to perform certain functions for us. We may give third party providers access to personal information to the extent they need it to perform their tasks, but we do not permit them to use this information for any other purpose. In addition, we may share your information with select marketing partners. It is our intention that these companies be highly targeted to your interests and preferences. We describe below how you may choose to opt-out of contact from our marketing partners.
- To serve you better, we may combine information you give us online, in stores, through mailings, or other marketing media. We use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, and to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- By supplying Pharm Retailers with your email address (while creating an account on our website, placing an order on-line or through our call center, requesting other information, or during a Pharm Retailers hosted event, etc.), we will use that email address for Pharm Retailers marketing solicitations and electronic newsletter deployments. You can opt-out of these electronic communications at any time by emailing us.
- Pharm Retailers cares about the safety of children and the privacy of their personal information. This site is intended for a general audience. You must be 18 years of age or older to register with us or to purchase from our site. We do not knowingly correspond with or market to children under the age of 18.
- If you would like to learn about how to protect your children online, visit the FTC at: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/protecting-kids-online
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line or information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. Please provide us with your correct phone number. We do not share telephone numbers with anyone outside of the organization.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, writing to us at our address or accessing your profile.
- Upon request, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address or changing your online profile.
- Our Web servers send information to your computer when you are on our website. We also collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our site through the use of “Cookies”. A cookie is information that a website puts on your hard disk so that it can remember something about you at a later time. Typically, a cookie records your preferences when using a particular site. Using the Web’s Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), each request for a Web page is independent of all other requests. For this reason, the Web page server has no memory of what pages it has sent to a user previously or anything about your previous visits. A cookie is a mechanism that allows the server to store its own information about a user on the user’s own computer. You can view the cookies that have been stored on your hard disk (although the content stored in each cookie may not make much sense to you). It is most important to understand that while a “cookie” may tract and therefore “know” what pages are visited on a website, they do not identify or know who the person using the computer is.
- Your browser software can be set to reject all cookies. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the “Help” section of the toolbar. If you reject our cookie, certain functions and conveniences of our site may not work properly. However, it is not essential for you to accept our cookies in order to productively use our site.
- We strive to use the most sophisticated technology to protect your personal information and we are looking to raise our standards, whenever possible. We use 128-bit encryption for all of our Web forms, including our email newsletter and subscription services. You will notice that all of our forms have a URL beginning with “HTTPS” which ensures that you are on an encrypted, secure page that will protect the personal information you might enter.
- We are also an approved McAfee Secure company, protected by the recognizable Hacker Safe/McAfee Safe standard.
- Please be aware that information that passes over the Internet is not all in our control. Therefore, we cannot offer any guarantees about the security of your data while it is in transmission. Use of the Internet in general carries a certain risk. After your personal information is transmitted to us, we will do everything we reasonably can to protect it.
- Your name, shipping and billing addresses, and credit card number(s) are used in order to provide you with the goods that you purchase from us on our network of Web sites. We use your email address to provide you with information about your order and will occasionally send out other emails such as newsletters or special offers and product information related to your purchase or cited interests. Your phone number may be used in the event that our customer service representatives need to contact you about an order that was placed or any related product specials or promotions that might be taking place.
- We do not control the Privacy Policies of sites that may be linked to ours. If you have a question or concern about Privacy on a site, please be sure to read the policy of that site.
- We share information with law enforcement if required to do so by law, by court order or by other legal processes. If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 may entitle you to receive additional information from us regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes and your right to opt-out of such disclosure.
We want you to understand how to protect your data. We also want you to understand the current laws involved in protecting you as a consumer. Please visit these sites for more information: